Dialogue 1
英语情景对话1
A: Morning. May I help you?
甲:早上好,能为您效劳吗?
B: Yes. I'd like to open an account that enables me to draw moneyeasily.
乙:是的。我想开一个取款时能比较方便的账户。
A: Well, in that case, I think a checking account may be more convenient for
you. However, there's a service charge.
甲:哦,在这种情况下,您开一个支票账户会比较方便。不过,我们要收取手续费。
B: How much is the service charge?
乙:手续费是多少?
A: One percent.
甲:1%。
B: Sounds reasonable. Will 300 yuan be enough for a minimal deposit?
乙:还可以。300元人民币攀不够最低起存额?
A: More than enough,Please fill in this form.
甲:足够了。烦请填写单据。
B: Anything else?
乙:还需要别的吗?
A: Your passport, please.
甲:是的,请出示您的护照。
Dialogue 2
英语情景对话2
A: What can I do for you?
甲:能为您效劳吗?
B: I'd like to draw some money for my trip. Could you tell me my balance?
乙:我想进行一次旅行,要提一点钱。请问我的结余金额是多少?
A: Let me see what the computer says. Ab, it's $1092.
甲:让我查一下计算机。啊,还剩1092美元。
B: I'd like to draw $1000.
乙:我想提1000美元。
A: OK. Please fill out this form first.
甲:好的。请先填单。
B: Here you are, and your handbook.
乙:给,还有我的存折。
A: How do you want it?
甲:您要以怎样的方式提款?
B: Well, I want $800 in traveler's checks and the rest in cash.
乙:我需要开800美元的旅行支票,其余的用现金支付即可。
A: All right. Then how do you want the cash?
甲:好的。您要多少面值的现金?
B: Fifties and tens, please.
乙:五十元和十元的。
Hints 语言提示
1.in that case 在那种情况下
2.convenient a. 方便的,便利的
3.Sounds reasonable. 该句实际上是一个省略句,全句应为 That sounds reasonable.
4.minimal deposit 最低起存额
5.draw v. 支取
6.balance n. 结余金额。—Please tell me my balance.—Your balance at the bank is 500 yuan.一请问我的结余金额是多少?一您在本行的结余是500元。
7.handbook n. 存折
8.Then how do you want the rash? 本句更客气的说法是:"Then how would you like the cash? |