A:oh,no, it seems that I’ve lost my train ticket.
糟了,我的车票好像丢了。
B:are you kidding? The train leaves in an hour. Where did you put it?
开玩笑吧?火车还有一个小时就开了,你放哪儿了?
A:it was in my pocket, but now I can’t find it.
我就放口袋里的,现在没了。
B:is it in the other pocket?
哪个口袋啊?
A:no, it is not here. Damn it! I’m going to have to buy another ticket.
没有。该死的!只好再买一张了。
B:let’s go to the inquiry desk first to check whether anyone has got it and turned it in.
我们先去问讯处看看有没有人捡到。
A:ok.
好吧。
bhow may I help you, sir?
先生,需要帮忙吗?
A:I’m wondering if anyone has turned in a train ticket. I just lost my ticket for Beijing tonight.
请问有人捡到一张火车票交过来吗?我的火车票丢了,今晚去北京的那趟车。
B:let me see… I’m sorry. Nothing’s been turned in. Do you want to buy another one?
我看看…很抱歉,没有。您要再买一张吗?
A:yes. If I don’t make it to Beijing tomorrow morning, my wife would kill me. How much is it cost?
好吧,要是我明早到不了北京,我老婆非杀我不可。多少钱?
B150 yuan for hard seats.
硬座150块。
A:Fine.
好的。
B:…Sir?
…先生?
A:where is my wallet? Someone has stolen my wallet!
我的钱包呢?我的钱包也被偷了! |