布拉德: 你还好吧?
Lydia: What...what happened?
莉迪亚: 发生什么...什么事了?
Brad: You lost consciousness and someone called 911. My name is Brad and I'm a paramedic. Can you answer a few questions for me?
布拉德: 你失去了知觉,有人拨打了911。我叫布拉德,是名护理人员。你能回答我几个问题吗?
Lydia: I'll try.
莉迪亚: 我试试。
Brad: Have you ever blacked out before?
布拉德: 你曾经晕倒过吗?
Lydia: No, I don't think so.
莉迪亚: 不,我想没有。
Brad: Do you have a history of medical problems? Do you have any allergies to medication?
布拉德: 你有没有其它疾病史?你对什么药物过敏吗?
Lydia: Not that I know of.
莉迪亚: 据我所知没有。
Brad: Okay. Where are you hurt? Are you in any pain?
布拉德: 好的。你哪儿受伤了吗?哪里感到疼痛吗?
Lydia: I think I hit my head when I fell down. Oh, it's bleeding. Oh my God, I'm bleeding!
莉迪亚: 我想我摔倒时把头撞了。啊,头在流血。啊,天哪,我在流血!
Brad: Stay calm and let me examine the wound.
布拉德: 保持冷静,我来帮你检查伤口。
Lydia: Oh my God, I'm going to bleed to death!
莉迪亚: 哦,天哪,我要留血过多而死!
Brad: Try to stay still. The wound doesn't look too serious, but we'll get you to the hospital to get checked out. We'll get a stretcher so we can get you into the ambulance and take you to the emergency room. Try to stay clam.
布拉德: 试着保持静止。伤势看起来不太严重,但我们会把你送去医院做检查。我们会找一个担架把你抬上救护车,然后送你去急诊室。尽量保持冷静。
Lydia: Calm? How can I stay calm when I'm bleeding to death? I need a helicopter to take me to the hospital right away. Call medivac!
莉迪亚: 冷静?当我失血过多快要死的时候,如何能保持冷静?现在我需要一架直升飞机送我去医院。叫救护直升机!
Brad: Ma'am, you don't need a helicopter. I'm just going to give you a little injection to help you with the pain and to help you relax.
布拉德: 女士,你不需要直升机。我刚给你注射了一点药物来帮助你缓解疼痛,帮助你放松。
Lydia: I'm going to die...I'm going to...
莉迪亚: 我要死了...我要...