咸阳阿博尔翻译有限公司
 
翻译时讯 翻译资源
外语学习 名篇佳作
地址: 咸阳市秦都区团结路国润翠湖西门5-2-802室
邮编: 712000
电话: 029-33282823 136-6910-0818
邮箱: xyarbor@xyarbor.com
网址: http://www.xyarbor.com
 
 情景对话:回家时迷路了
上一条: 情景对话:租一辆音响好的车子 下一条: 情景对话:我做好了旅行计划

A:Well, I'm glad you're finally back. I was wondering what happened.

很高兴你终于回来了。我还在想发生了什么事。

B:I feel kind of stupid.

我觉得我好笨。

A:Why?

为什么?

B:We got lost coming back. I guess I don't really know this town yet.

我们回来时迷路了,我对这个城镇还不太熟悉。

A:You got lost. You're kidding!

你迷路了,开玩笑吧!

B:No. We took a wrong turn somewhere.And Joseph doesn't know the town at all. So I started giving him directions.But I didn't really know where we were. So we got seriously lost.

没有。我们在某个地方转错方向。约瑟夫对这个城镇一点儿都不熟悉,所以我开始指路。但是我实在不知道我们在哪儿,所以当真就迷路了。

A:You could have called.

你可以打电话啊。

B:I know I could have. But finally we asked someone where we were.

我知道,但是最后我们终于问到人了。

A:You've been gone for two hours. How could you get lost for so long?

你们出去两小时了,怎么会迷路这么久?

B:Guess where we ended up.

你猜我们到哪里了。

A:I don't know. Where?

不知道,哪里?

B:When we finally decided to ask someone, they told us we were in Grangerfield.

当我们终于决定问人时,他们说我们在农场村。

A:Grangerfield! You were in Grangerfield?That's a completely different town! How could you drive to a completely different town?

农场村!你们到了农场村?那是完全不同的城镇!你们怎么会开到完全不同的城镇?

B:I don't know.The person we asked had to give us directions to the highway to get back here.

不知道。我们问的那个人要我们走高速公路回到这里来。

A:Grangerfield is like a dozen miles away from here.

农场村离这里有十几哩。

B:I know it is. I don't know how it happened.

我知道。我不晓得这是怎么发生的。

A:Hmm, maybe I do.

也许我知道。

B:What?

什么?

A:Maybe I have an idea how it happened.

也许我知道这是怎么发生的。

B:How?

怎么发生的?

A:You were too busy looking at Joseph, and you weren't paying attention to the road.

你忙着看约瑟夫,你没专心看路。

B:Oh, that's what you think, huh?

你是那么想吗?

A:Yes, that's what I think.Maybe the next time you go out with him to buy groceries, you'll get lost for even longer.Maybe six hours or so.

是的,我是那么想。也许下次你和他去杂货店买东西会迷路更久也许要六个小时。

B:You know what, Trish?

你知道吗,崔喜?

A:What?

什么?

B:I hope so. I really hope so.

我希望如此,我真的希望如此。

A:Hah, hah! See? I guessed right. You weren't watching the road at all.

哈哈!看吧?我猜得没错,你根本没看路。

B:No, I wasn't. It's kind of hard to watch the road when Joseph is behind the wheel.

我没看路。当约瑟夫开车时,真的很难去看路.

    发表时间:[ 2013/9/14 ] 浏览次数: [ 3128 ]
上一条: 情景对话:租一辆音响好的车子 下一条: 情景对话:我做好了旅行计划
设为首页  加入收藏
分享到
© 2017 咸阳阿博尔翻译有限公司(版权所有)   联系地址: 咸阳市秦都区团结路国润翠湖西门5-2-802室   企业邮箱登陆  
电话: 029-33282823 136-6910-0818    客服:点击发送消息给对方97631560  点击发送消息给对方97631570
信箱: xyarbor@xyarbor.com   网址: http://www.xyarbor.com
工信部备案号:陕ICP备2024045831号-1    

陕公网安备 61040202000192号

客服
客服
威而柔哪裡買 万企互联 咸阳网站建设 万企微信 IDC主机测评 域名转发系统 IP地址查询 万企工具 超越彼岸BEYOND 六佰号MSDN系统 TOP图标库 六百号技术 众创保洁服务