A:What are you doing here today?
你今天在这里做什么?
B:I would like to fight my ticket.
我要为自己辩护。
A:Is the arresting officer in the courtroom today?
今天逮捕你的警员在这里吗?
B:Yes, the officer is here today.
是的,那个警员今天在这里。
A:What's your case?
你的案子是怎么回事儿?
B:I was pulled over for running a red light, but I never did.
我按要求把车停在路边,因为警官认为我闯红灯了,但是我并没有。
A:Do you believe that the officer lied?
你认为警官撒谎吗?
B:There was a camera on the signal. So, he was obviously lying.
信号灯有摄像头,所以,他一定是在说谎。
A:Your license plate was caught on camera?
你的牌照被拍到了吗?
B:A picture of my license plate was never taken.
我的牌照没有被拍到。
A:Since there is no picture of your license plate on record, I'm going to let you go.
既然你的牌照没有被监控摄像拍到,你可以离开这里了。
B:Thank you. I'm glad that you believe me.
谢谢。很高兴你相信我。 |