A:Good morning, Ma'ma. Can I help you?
早上好,女士。有什么能为您效劳的吗?
B:Yes. I'm in room 8715. The room's insulation is too bad. My husband and I couldn't get any real sleep last night. There was a construction going on all night outside. It's just a nightmare for us!
我住在8715房间。房间的隔音设备太差了。我和我先生昨晚都没睡好觉。外面整晚都在施工。那对于我们来讲简直是噩梦。
A:I'm terribly sorry.
真的很抱歉。
B:Anyway, I'd like a change a room. Do you have a quiet double-room available now?
不管怎样,我要求换一个房间。你们现在还有安静的双人间吗?
A:A minute, please. Let me check on the computer to see if there is any room available. What about this one? It's on the sunny side with a big balcony. And it's a pretty quiet room.
请稍等。让我在电脑上查一下看看有没有空余的房间。这间怎么样?朝阳,带一个大阳台,而且非常安静。
B:Sounds good. Can I have a look at it first?
听起来不错。我可以看一下吗?
A:Sure. It's 8736. Come with me. Here it is. Come on in, Ma'am.
当然。房间号是8736。请跟我来。就是这一间。请进来,女士。
B:Nice! I'll talk this one. I think I can have a good sleep.
很不错。我就要这间吧?我想今晚我能睡个好觉了。
A:That's for sure, Ma'ma. Everything is taken care of.
那是当然的,女士。一切都会安排妥当的。
B:thank you very much.
非常感谢。
A:I think you may need a porter with your belongings, Ma'ma.
我觉得您会需要一位服务生帮您搬东西。
B:I'll appreciate that. Thank you.
我很感激。谢谢。