A:Welcome! Can I help you anything?
欢迎光临!我能帮到你什么吗?
B:Yeah, Actually I'm looking for a necklace for my girlfriend. Tomorrow's our anniversary.
是的,其实我正在为我的女朋友挑项链。明天是我们的周年纪念日。
A:That is so sweet! I'll help you to find the one that she'll love.
这是如此甜蜜!我会帮你找到一个,她一定会喜欢。
B:Really? Thanks!
是吗?谢谢!
A:Sure. So do you like a gold one, or a crystal one?
当然可以。所以,是喜欢金色还是晶体吗?
B:I think crystal's better because It's kind of pure, and my girlfriend is very much like crystal.
我认为晶体的更好,因为它是一种纯,和我女朋友很像.
A:Okay. I think this heart-shaped one is special.
好的。我觉得这心形的一个很特别。
B:Hmmm. Let me take a look. Yeah, it's pretty. but what's so special about it?
嗯。让我看看。是的,这是相当。但什么特殊之处呢?
A:You see, normally a crystal pendant is on a gold or silver chain. But this one is on a fabric strap. This is makes this necklace special and standing out of the crowd. This is also very popular.
你看,通常是水晶的挂件是金或银链.但是,这个是织物带.这是使这条项链的特别和常设脱颖而出.这很流行的.
B:Yeah I see what you mean. I think I'll take it. Could you gift-wrap it?
是的,我明白你的意思。我想我会接受它。你能否礼品包装吗?
A:No problem. How would you like to pay?
没问题。您要如何支付呢?
B:Credit card,please.
信用卡.
A:Okay. Here's your package, and here's your receipt. You need to sign this for me also.
可以。这是你的包,这里是你的收据。您需要给我签名,这也。
B:Alright, sign here?
好吧,在这里签字?
A:Yeah.
是的.
B:Okay, still you pen.
好了,还你笔.
A:Well, this is your necklace.Happy anniversary and welcome to visit next time
好了,这是你的项链.周年快乐,欢迎下次光临!
B:Thanks, I will comes again.
谢谢,我会再来的. |