咸阳阿博尔翻译有限公司
 
翻译时讯 翻译资源
外语学习 名篇佳作
地址: 咸阳市秦都区团结路国润翠湖西门5-2-802室
邮编: 712000
电话: 029-33282823 136-6910-0818
邮箱: xyarbor@xyarbor.com
网址: http://www.xyarbor.com
 
 情景会话:恐怖的电梯故障事件
上一条: 情景会话:飞机事故真是太惨了 下一条: 情景会话:没有激情的工作真乏味

情景会话:恐怖的电梯故障事件

Benjamin:That was really a nightmare!

那简直就是场噩梦!

Shirley:Honey, what's up?

怎么了,亲爱的?

Benjamin:I was stuck between 15th and 16th floors in the elevator.

我乘坐的电梯在15层与16层之间卡住了。

Shirley:Oh, really? I know that telephone signal must have been shielded in the elevator shaft, so what did you do then?

噢,是吗?我知道在电梯里,电话的信号会被屏蔽,那么你是怎么做的呢?

Benjamin:I pressed the emergency button! And then I stayed in the elevator waiting for the rescue.

我按了警铃。然后就待在电梯里等待救助。

Shirley:Did you panic at the time?

你那时惊慌吗?

Benjamin:A little bit, but I know that the elevator isn't enclosed; at least I wouldn't be smothered there.

有一点儿,但是我知道电梯不是封闭的,至少在里面我不会窒息。

Shirley:Was there anyone else with you?

那电梯里还有其他人吗?

Benjamin:Of course, there are 6 other people in the elevator; they were so scared that someone even started crying.

当然有啊,还有另外6个人在电梯里。他们非常害怕,有些人甚至被吓哭了。

Shirley:So you mean that you were the only brave one there?

那你的意思是说你是电梯里最勇敢的人?

Benjamin:Yes. I have to call the property management.

当然了。我要给物业打电话。

Shirley:For what? Complaining about what happened in the elevator?

为什么啊?去抱怨电梯里发生的事儿?

Benjamin:Yes. They should check the elevator regularly. I have to give them something to remember about, and they should also equip fire extinguishers in the building.

对啊。他们应该经常对电梯进行修检。我要让他们记住这个教训,还要让他们给大楼安装一些消防设施。

Shirley:That was just an accident; you are worried too much about it. I think the property management will check the elevator and improve their service from now on.

那只是一场意外,你太多虑了。我认为物业从现在开始会经常检修电梯,而且也会改善他们的服务的。

Benjamin:I know what you mean, but I'd better remind them again, and also remind them to repair the button in the elevator for the disabled people. That has brought the disabled people lots of inconvenience.

我知道你的意思,但是我最好还是再去提醒他们一下,还得提醒他们去修一下电梯里残疾人用的按钮。那给残疾人带来很多不便。

Shirley:OK, OK, you are always so caring for all the people.

好好好,你总是对所有人的事都那么关心。

    发表时间:[ 2013/9/12 ] 浏览次数: [ 3648 ]
上一条: 情景会话:飞机事故真是太惨了 下一条: 情景会话:没有激情的工作真乏味
设为首页  加入收藏
分享到
© 2017 咸阳阿博尔翻译有限公司(版权所有)   联系地址: 咸阳市秦都区团结路国润翠湖西门5-2-802室   企业邮箱登陆  
电话: 029-33282823 136-6910-0818    客服:点击发送消息给对方97631560  点击发送消息给对方97631570
信箱: xyarbor@xyarbor.com   网址: http://www.xyarbor.com
工信部备案号:陕ICP备2024045831号-1    

陕公网安备 61040202000192号

客服
客服
万企互联 咸阳网站建设 万企微信 IDC主机测评 域名转发系统 IP地址查询 万企工具 超越彼岸BEYOND 六佰号MSDN系统 TOP图标库 六百号技术 秦汉新城众创保洁服务有限公司